Efficient lights at high Lm/W
Light fixtures with integrated sensor-controllers.
We work closely with owners, consultants, designers, architects to define the optimal solution.
2 step dimming: configure time delays and levels
Lux sensor for Daylight Harvesting
- Integrated controller will balance additional influx of Lux by dimming lighting fixtures, thus providing energy saving and a stable environment
- This is highly effective for areas or buildings with windows.
Presence and zone based lighting control
- Integrated controllers manage lights per micro zone, turning them On / Off / Dim
- Different programming and grouping based on the usage of a zone
- The bigger the scale of a building, the higher the saving
Car Park, Walkway, Warehouse
Low-level lighting for security when no activity detected
Adjust light levels higher when sensors detect activity
Maintain sufficient light levels when there is sustained activity
Manually controlled scenes
Self sustained solar powered smart switch for scene control, Eco friendly – no batteries
Used for e.g. meeting rooms, private offices
Circadian Lighting Controls
Circadian lighting automatically follows the time of the day and switches from daylight to warm color for health benefit
Lumisense is fully compliant with the BCA Green Mark qualification SLEB / Netzero, well beyond Platinum building qualification.